Padgate Medical Centre
Padgate Medical Centre, 12 Station Road South, Padgate, Warrington | Tel: 01925 815333 | WARCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Current time is 20:00 - Sorry, we're closed
Get the Help you need!
WellTime is a service that provides help and support for patients with many issues that are arising during these difficult times.
Only patients registered at Birchwood, Padgate & Fearnhead Surgeries can access the WellTime service.
- We can help if you are;
- Feeling isolated and want to meet other people
- Feeling lonely and just want to chat to someone each week
- Feeling bored and would like a book from the library delivered to your home
We can support you with;
- Collecting your medication due to isolating or shielding
- Posting your repeat prescription
- Shopping for essential food items
- Collecting essential items from surgeries like hearing aid batteries etc.
- Housing Issues
- Financial difficulties
For support please contact Jo on – 07719 569 159
Or contact the receptionist for more information
Keep up to date by following the Facebook page @WellTime4U
Anyone wanting to support this service by volunteering, and resides locally in the east of Warrington. Then please get in touch with Jo for more information on how you can get involved.